EAM3000-HS High speed handle fitting machine for plastic handle
The bucket handle fitting machine will be placed next to the injection molding machine that produces the buckets. The buckets are transported one by one trough the machine with a turntabel. First the bucket is centred and oriented, then the bucket is provided with a plastic handle. Next, the buckets are automatically stacked. The piles are then exported to a roller conveyor. The plastic handles are manually placed in a buffer.
The handle unit consists of a handle buffer and elevating unit, a handle separator and handle orientation. First of all, the brackets are singulated. After this the position of the knob is determined and, if necessary, the bracket turned for the correct orientation. A mounting unit mounts the handle to the bucket.
The machine is symmetrical and can therefore be used on both sides of the injection molding machine (swivel arm for touch screen is available for this purpose).
- suitable for all types of buckets
- suitable for flat or T-shaped handles
- practically insensitive to curved handles
- bucket transport with turntable
- modular machine construction
- bucket type 0,5 liters to 12 liters
- capacity up to 2000 buckets per hour